Welcome to DoormRoomMeals.com
You've discovered the world's premier online cookbook for college students. DormRoomMeals.com is dedicated to compiling new recipes that
you can cook in your dorm room without getting in trouble with your RA. We have recipes that can be cooked in microwaves and steamers, on hot
plates, and on indoor grills. You can search our extensive online recipe database for your favorite ingredients or find a quick
and easy desert you can prepare in 10 minutes. We have healthy low-fat recipes, low-carb recipes, vegetarian recipes and more.
Recipe of the Day
Easy Cuban Sandwich
This recipe takes 6 minutes to prepare and 5 minutes to cook. You can cook it on an electric grill, on the stove, or on a hot plate.
- ¼ Cup yellow mustard
- ½ Cup sliced dill pickles
- 1 Package of sliced pork
- 1 Package of sliced ham
- 1 Package of sliced jack cheese
- 1 Loaf of un-sliced baguette style bread
- Slice the bread length wise to make to sandwich halves.
- Liberally apply mustard to the top half.
- On the lower half layer the ham and pork to taste.
- On top of the meat, add pickles to taste and top with slices of jack cheese.
- Top with the other half of bread.
- Cook in an electric grill press until cheese is melted.