Welcome to DoormRoomMeals.com
You've discovered the world's premier online cookbook for college students. DormRoomMeals.com is dedicated to compiling new recipes that
you can cook in your dorm room without getting in trouble with your RA. We have recipes that can be cooked in microwaves and steamers, on hot
plates, and on indoor grills. You can search our extensive online recipe database for your favorite ingredients or find a quick
and easy desert you can prepare in 10 minutes. We have healthy low-fat recipes, low-carb recipes, vegetarian recipes and more.
Recipe of the Day
This is a recipe you can modify to your own personal taste. Simply choose the meat, seafood, or veggies of you prefer. You can cook it on a hot plate or on the stove.
- 1 Pound of Chosen Meat
- 30oz Pack of Ramen
- Frozen bag of mixed veggies
- 1 TBS Oil
- ¼ cup stir fry sauce
- Throw away or keep seasoning packet. I don’t care. The seasoning packet can be used for other recipes. Or if you chose a particular ramen to compliment your meat, you can use it to season the meat as you sauté it. (Note: Ramen Seasonings contain a large amount of sodium, I prefer to do my own seasoning.) A little salt, pepper, and garlic make a great shaker for any meat you stir-fry.
- Stir-Fry or Saute the meat you choose to use.
- Add a tablespoon of oil, some shaker and the chopped meat. Cooking times depend on the meat. Refer to the guide.
- Boil some water, about 3 cups for this recipe.
- Add about a tablespoon of salt. (Or cup your hand pour some salt until you count to 2) Add this to the water. Wait till it boils.
- Add the veggies you selected from the frozen foods section. Wait two minutes.
- Add the ramen. Wait four more minutes.
- Everything should be cooked by now.
- Add Sauce, Toss, and Done.