Welcome to DoormRoomMeals.com
You've discovered the world's premier online cookbook for college students. DormRoomMeals.com is dedicated to compiling new recipes that
you can cook in your dorm room without getting in trouble with your RA. We have recipes that can be cooked in microwaves and steamers, on hot
plates, and on indoor grills. You can search our extensive online recipe database for your favorite ingredients or find a quick
and easy desert you can prepare in 10 minutes. We have healthy low-fat recipes, low-carb recipes, vegetarian recipes and more.
Recipe of the Day
Paul's Tender Loin
This recipe takes 10 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to cook. You can cook it in the toaster oven or in the conventional oven.
- 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup of Sherry
- 3 tbsp of Prepped Garlic
- 2 tsp of Ginger
- 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil
- 1/2 cup of Honey
- 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar
- Sesame Seeds
- Combine first six ingredients in a baggie and allow to marinate for 2 hours to overnight.
- Remove tenderloin from baggie, discard the rest.
- Combine next three ingredients in a pan and brush onto the tenderloin.
- Put in the oven preheated to 325 degrees.
- Check at 25 minutes, remove when internal temperature is 160-165 degrees.