Welcome to DoormRoomMeals.com
You've discovered the world's premier online cookbook for college students. DormRoomMeals.com is dedicated to compiling new recipes that
you can cook in your dorm room without getting in trouble with your RA. We have recipes that can be cooked in microwaves and steamers, on hot
plates, and on indoor grills. You can search our extensive online recipe database for your favorite ingredients or find a quick
and easy desert you can prepare in 10 minutes. We have healthy low-fat recipes, low-carb recipes, vegetarian recipes and more.
Recipe of the Day
This is a quick dessert you can throw together in your dorm room.
This recipe takes 3 minutes to prepare and 7 minutes to cook. You can cook it in the microwave.
- 18 oz of Peanut Butter Morsels
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract
- Mix the chocolate morsels and the condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove, stir, and return to the microwave.
- Microwave for another minute.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 for a total of three minutes (you may need a fourth minute if the peanut butter doesn't melt well in three minutes).
- Stir 1 tbsp of vanilla extract into the melted chocolate.
- Pour into a baking pan or cookie sheet and spread.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.